The first issue is the administration of a $100 billion public company by a 28-year-old void of previous public executive experience. Are you nuts? I don't care how smart he is, Wall Street is paved with unequivocally ingenious people who founder as CEO. There is a good reason why the first question asked in a job interview is, "What experience do you have?"
Usually a reply of "None" results in learning how the fryer gets cleaned, not an offering of regional manager. The first red flag is inexperience; when someone is new, wait until after the first major blunder to scrutinize his or her efficacy before investing.
The second issue is 955 million active users, up from 901 million at the end of March. That's all fine and dandy but other than using Facebook resources, are they adding any real value? With almost a billion active users, I believe each additional active user added is, on average, less valuable to Facebook from an earnings point of view.If, on average, the most affluent and valuable customers for advertisers are already users, who is signing up? If so, who cares if another 200 million users are added if they can't buy anything (or as much) from advertisers? (Read
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV