Learning Tree International (NASDAQ: LTRE):
THIRD QUARTER 2012 Tuesday, August 7, 2012 4:30 p.m. EDT / 1:30 p.m. PDT 1 866 800.8648 or +1 617 614.2702 (International Callers) Pass Code: 194 500 92
Following the issuance of Learning Tree’s third quarter 2012 earnings report, senior management will discuss the results and hold a question and answer session. To participate, call the access number listed above at least five minutes before 4:30 p.m. EDT or 1:30 p.m. PDT or you may go to Learning Tree's website at www.learningtree.com and click on the Investor Relations tab to gain access to listen to the live webcast.
If you are unable to participate, the Webcast replay can also be accessed via the Internet through the Investor Relations section of Learning Tree's web site at www.learningtree.com/investor.To register your intention to participate please contact: Tracy Newland Learning Tree International 703 925 5581 Tracy_Newland@learningtree.com We always appreciate your calling to alert us to your intended participation. That way, we can ensure we have reserved enough lines to accommodate all participants. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV