FREEHOLD, N.J., July 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE:UMH) announced that on July 26, 2012, it has closed on the acquisition of Meadowood, a 123-site manufactured home community situated on approximately 20 acres, located in New Middletown, Mahoning County, Ohio, for a purchase price of $3,400,000. With this purchase, UMH now owns forty-two manufactured home communities consisting of over 9,100 developed homesites.
Samuel A. Landy, President, stated, "We are pleased to announce the acquisition of this community. The operation of Meadowood will fit in nicely with our existing Ohio communities. This well-located, age 55 and older community is a welcome addition to our growing portfolio."
UMH Properties, Inc., a publicly owned REIT, owns and operates forty-two manufactured home communities with over 9,100 developed homesites located in New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Indiana. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE UMH Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV