INDIANA, Pa., July 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- First Commonwealth Financial Corporation (NYSE: FCF) announced today that T. Michael Price, President and Chief Executive Officer; Robert E. Rout, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Wendy S. Bell, Senior Vice President and Senior Finance Officer, will be presenting at the KBW Community Bank Investor Conference on Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at the Marriott Marquis Times Square, New York City.
First Commonwealth's presentation will begin at 1:30 p.m. (ET) and will be webcast at http://wsw.com/webcast/kbw4/fcf/. A replay of the webcast will be available for 30 days after the event.
About First Commonwealth Financial CorporationFirst Commonwealth Financial Corporation is a $5.9 billion financial holding company headquartered in Indiana, Pennsylvania. It operates 112 retail branch offices in 15 counties in western and central Pennsylvania through First Commonwealth Bank, a Pennsylvania chartered bank and trust company. Financial services and insurance products are also provided through First Commonwealth Insurance Agency and First Commonwealth Financial Advisors, Inc. SOURCE First Commonwealth Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV