The glucan technology assets which Novogen currently holds will not be acquired by Kai Medical in the merger and Novogen plans to complete the sale of those assets to TR Therapeutics, Inc., a privately held, US corporation, in the next few days.
Novogen expects to provide shareholders with full details of the merger proposal and in specie distribution within the next three weeks. The shareholders meeting is expected to be held in mid September.
Novogen Limited will be renamed to Kai Medical Holdings Limited when the merger becomes effective.
About Novogen LimitedNovogen Limited is an Australian biotechnology company based in Sydney, Australia. Novogen conducts research and development on oncology therapeutics through its subsidiary, MEI Pharma, Inc. More information on the Novogen group of companies can be found at www.novogen.com. About Kai Medical, Inc. Kai Medical develops and markets medical devices for sleep apnea therapy and devices to measure and monitor respiration wirelessly, with no contact, and from a distance. Kai Medical is based in Honolulu, Hawaii USA. More information on Kai Medical can be found at www.kaimedical.com. SOURCE Novogen
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV