I·N·C International Concepts, exclusively at Macy’s (NYSE:M), unveils its advertising campaign featuring Brazilian actress, television personality and model Camila Alves as the brand’s celebrity ambassador. Beginning this fall and continuing through 2013, Alves will highlight I·N·C’s fall collection as she appears in a multi-platform campaign with a significant presence in print, digital and in store. Alves also takes on the role of media spokesperson, being at the forefront of all I·N·C brand messaging such as new initiatives and product launches.
“Camila Alves is a perfect spokesperson and we’re happy to welcome her to the Macy’s family. In addition to being strikingly beautiful and an A-list celebrity, she is also extraordinarily approachable. That combination is incredibly valuable to I·N·C and to our consumer,” states Nancy Slavin, senior vice president of marketing for Macy’s Private Brands.
Set against a clear desert oasis in California, the Brazilian model was captured by photographer Walter Chin, with styling by Bill Mullen. Alves’ innate style transitions flawlessly from glamorous bombshell in body-conscious dresses to down-to-earth beauty in casual knits and denim, an exciting new category for the brand. The fall collection offers rich hues of teal and burgundy, along with pops of peplum and playful snakeskin prints.
A flawless choice for ambassador, Alves was thrilled about the partnership, stating, “I’ve always admired Macy’s for catering to women with diverse lifestyles. I’m naturally more laid-back when it comes to dressing but also like to show my sexier side for special occasions and I·N·C caters to both ends of the spectrum.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV