- Standalone profit before tax increased 39% to Rs 2,483 crore (US$ 446 million) for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 (Q1-2013) from Rs 1,780 crore (US$ 320 million) for the quarter ended June 30, 2011 (Q1-2012).
- Standalone profit after tax increased 36% to Rs 1,815 crore (US$ 326 million) for Q1-2013 from Rs 1,332 crore (US$ 240 million) for Q1-2012.
- Net interest income increased 32% to Rs 3,193 crore (US$ 574 million) in Q1-2013 from Rs 2,411 crore (US$ 434 million) in Q1-2012.
- Net interest margin improved to 3.01% for Q1-2013 from 2.61% for Q1-2012.
- Non interest income increased by 14% to Rs 1,880 crore (US$ 338 million) in Q1-2013 from Rs 1,643 crore (US$ 295 million) in Q1-2012.
- Cost-to-income ratio reduced to 41.8% in Q1-2013 from 44.7% in Q1-2012.
- Provisions were at Rs 466 crore (US$ 84 million) in Q1-2013 compared to Rs 454 crore (US$ 82 million) in Q1-2012. Provisions in Q1-2013 include general provisions of Rs 76 crore (US$ 14 million) on standard assets, reflecting the growth in the loan portfolio.
ICICI Bank Announces Performance Review – Quarter Ended June 30, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.