ONEOK Stock Hits New 52-Week High (OKE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- ONEOK (NYSE:OKE) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $45.11, above its previous 52-week high of $44.81 with 666,317 shares traded as of 11:05 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.2 million shares over the past 30 days. ONEOK has a market cap of $8.96 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are up 0.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. ONEOK, Inc., a diversified energy company, engages in the gathering, processing, storage, and transportation of natural gas and natural gas liquids in the United States. The company operates through three segments: ONEOK Partners, Natural Gas Distribution, and Energy Services. The company has a P/E ratio of 27.1, above the average utilities industry P/E ratio of 26 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV