New Dividend: 33 cents per share
Dividend Percent Increase: 8.2%Current Yield: 2.8% Last up is another nat gas name: Oneok (OKE). OKE is a $9 billion integrated natural gas firm that's involved in everything from producing to transporting and distributing natural gas and natural gas liquids throughout the U.S. The firm is the general partner for Oneok Partners (OKS). The firm has a solid track record of boosting its dividend payouts, a trend that should help contribute to nice big cost yields for investors who decide to buy at opportunistic times. And now, with nat gas still looking weak, buyers may have a chance to get this stock comparatively cheap. To see these dividend plays in action, check out the Dividend Stocks for the Week portfolio on Stockpickr. And if you haven't already done so, join Stockpickr today to create your own dividend portfolio. -- Written by Jonas Elmerraji in Baltimore.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV