NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ameren (NYSE:AEE) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $34.23, above its previous 52-week high of $34.10 with 191,468 shares traded as of 10:09 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.4 million shares over the past 30 days. Ameren has a market cap of $8.09 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are up 2.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Ameren Corporation operates as a public utility holding company in Missouri and Illinois, the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 54.7, below the average utilities industry P/E ratio of 175.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about AEE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV