NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Align Technology (Nasdaq:ALGN) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $35.95, above its previous 52-week high of $35.56 with 310,224 shares traded as of 10 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.2 million shares over the past 30 days. Align Technology has a market cap of $2.75 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 47.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Align Technology, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets the invisalign system for treating malocclusion or the misalignment of teeth. Invisalign corrects malocclusion using a series of clear, nearly invisible, removable appliances that gently move teeth to a desired final position. The company has a P/E ratio of 31.4, equal to the average health services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about ALGN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV