DTE Energy Holding Stock Hits New 52-Week High (DTE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- DTE Energy Holding Company (NYSE:DTE) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $61.60, above its previous 52-week high of $61.25 with 56,532 shares traded as of 9:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 871,000 shares over the past 30 days. DTE Energy Holding has a market cap of $10.09 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are up 10.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. DTE Energy Company, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an electric and natural gas utility company in Michigan. The company's Energy Utility segment engages in the generation, purchase, distribution, and sale of electricity in southeastern Michigan. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.6, equal to the average utilities industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV