NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- DTE Energy Holding Company (NYSE:DTE) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $61.60, above its previous 52-week high of $61.25 with 56,532 shares traded as of 9:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 871,000 shares over the past 30 days. DTE Energy Holding has a market cap of $10.09 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are up 10.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. DTE Energy Company, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an electric and natural gas utility company in Michigan. The company's Energy Utility segment engages in the generation, purchase, distribution, and sale of electricity in southeastern Michigan. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.6, equal to the average utilities industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about DTE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV