- Positive Financial Results. Adjusted EBITDA increased 40% to $35.0 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 compared to the same period last year due to a 14% increase in total revenues for the quarter.
- Casting Development for Original Scripted Primetime Series. Internationally renowned actress, Andie MacDowell, has signed on to star as the lead in “Cedar Cove”, Crown Media Family Networks’ first original primetime scripted series, premiering in first quarter 2013 on Hallmark Channel.
- New Daytime Programming Block Strengthens Advertising Sales. Hallmark Channel’s new daytime programming, anchored by the 2-hour, daily show, “Home and Family” delivered CPMs 80-100% above our off-network daytime fare. This original lifestyle series, and new show “Marie”, starring Marie Osmond, drew first-time advertisers such as KitchenAid, Electrolux, Visa, and General Motors.
- Hosts Secured for Hallmark Channel Daytime Program, “Home & Family”. Emmy® Award-winning journalist and former “Entertainment Tonight” host, Mark Steines, along with Broadway star and television personality, Paige Davis, have been cast as the hosts for our new daytime lifestyle program, “Home & Family”.
- Original Movie Successes for Hallmark Movie Channel. On Hallmark Movie Channel, two out of the three original movies premieres in 2nd quarter tied as the second highest-rated original movie premieres in the network’s history according to Nielsen.
Crown Media Holdings Announces Operating Results For Second Quarter Of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts