ST. PETERS, Mo., July 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (NYSE: WFR) invites investors to listen to a broadcast of the Company's conference call to discuss second quarter 2012 financial results. The live webcast will take place on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time at www.memc.com. Participating in the call will be Ahmad Chatila, Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Wuebbels, Chief Financial Officer. A replay of the call will be available until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on August 22, 2012 on the Company's web site at www.memc.com.
About MEMCMEMC is a global leader in semiconductor and solar technology. MEMC has been a pioneer in the design and development of silicon wafer technologies for over 50 years. With R&D and manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe and Asia, MEMC enables the next generation of high performance semiconductor devices and solar cells. Through its SunEdison subsidiary, MEMC is also a developer of solar power projects and a worldwide leader in solar energy services.
MEMC's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "WFR." For more information about MEMC, please visit www.memc.com.
SOURCE MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV