Auction highlights include a large selection of combines, agricultural tractors and sprayers as well as a selection of industrial equipment that formed part of an asphalt plant operation in Bristol, IL
CHICAGO, IL, July 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - To kick start August 2012, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE and TSX: RBA), the world's largest auctioneer of farm, construction and other heavy equipment will conduct two unreserved public auctions in northern Illinois, featuring late-model agricultural and asphalt plant equipment as well as a large selection of transportation and construction equipment. Starting on Wednesday, August 1, Ritchie Bros. will conduct a complete equipment dispersal for Aurora Blacktop Inc. as part of an unreserved public auction in Aurora, IL. Highlights include a selection of wheel loaders, hydraulic excavators, motor graders, truck tractors, dump trucks and other industrial and plant equipment. Then, on Thursday, August 2, Ritchie Bros. will sell more than 1,500 heavy equipment items, including 50+ combines, 35+ truck tractors, 20+ ag tractors and more at the Company's permanent auction site in Chicago ( Morris), IL. All items at the Aurora and Chicago unreserved auctions will be sold to the highest bidders regardless of price. Bids can be made in the unreserved public auctions on-site, online in real time at www.rbauction.com or by proxy.
"If you're looking for well-maintained, late-model equipment for your farm, transportation fleet, or upcoming building project, you'll be able to find it at our upcoming public auctions in northern Illinois," said Danny Shepley, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "We know these are trying times for our agricultural industry—so for those interested in the farming equipment featured in the Chicago auction, we will have on-site financing available on the day of sale."
The Chicago auction currently features more than 1,400 heavy equipment items from more than 170 owners. While agricultural equipment is a large feature, there is something for everyone at next week's unreserved public auction. Some specific auction highlights include:
- Two 2011 John Deere 9870STS 4x4 large grain combines
- Two Case IH Steiger 550 QT quadtrac tractors — one 2012 and one 2011
- Seven John Deere 9630 4WD tractors — four 2011 models, one 2010, one 2009 and one 2008
- More than 75 T/A truck tractors, including a 2007 International 7600
- A selection of 13 — 2007 Mack CXN613 Vision truck tractors
- A 2006 Volvo L110E wheel loader
- More than 15 hydraulic excavators, including a 2006 Caterpillar 320CL
- Two 2003 Caterpillar D7R crawler tractors
- and much more!
- Parcel 1: 28.69± title acres, including an asphalt plant, an office building, a wick pole building and a 2-story office building
- Parcel 2: 35.26± farm acres
- Parcel 3: 34.98± farm acres
- Being sold together as one lot, Parcels 4 & 5: 19.63± and 20.12± farm acres
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV