Industrial and transportation equipment highlights at the upcoming unreserved public auction in Aurora include:
- A selection of motor graders, including a 2005 Noram 65E
- A 2007 Caterpillar 980H wheel loader
- A 2006 Link-Belt 290LX hydraulic excavator
- A 2006 Gradall XL4100 II 6x4 mobile excavator
- A 2005 Inertia 5066LRP Hawk HSI portable impact crusher
- A 2003 Roadtec RX50B crawler profiler
- A selection of transport trucks, including a 2008 Mack CXU613 Pinnacle T/A truck tractor
- Five Mack RD688S and three Mack RB690s dump trucks
- Complete dispersal for Aurora Blacktop Inc.
- Auction location: 1250 East Beecher Rd., Bristol, IL 60512
- Site phone: +1.815.941.6400
- Real estate properties and asphalt plant will be sold by Brummel Realty LLC
- Equipment will be sold by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
- Every auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site
- Online at rbauction.com - register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day; a refundable bid deposit may be required; first-time online bidders should register several days in advance of the auction
- By proxy - phone the auction site to place a proxy bid
About Ritchie Bros. Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is the world's largest industrial auctioneer, selling more equipment to on-site and online bidders than any other company in the world. Ritchie Bros. offers services that enable the world's builders to easily and confidently exchange equipment. The Company conducts hundreds of unreserved public auctions each year, selling a broad range of used and unused equipment, trucks and other assets utilized in the construction, transportation, agricultural, material handling, mining, forestry, petroleum and marine industries. Ritchie Bros. has over 110 locations in more than 25 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. The Company maintains a web site at www.rbauction.com and sponsors an equipment wiki at www.RitchieWiki.com
: Photos and other media resources are available for use at
http://www.rbauction.com/media. Members of the public and the media can follow
Ritchie Bros. on
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV