July 27, 2012 -- Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS) today announced that the Company will report its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012 after the market closes on Monday, August 6, 2012, followed by a management hosted conference call to discuss the Company’s operating results.
The conference call is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT), August 6, 2012. It will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at http://www.nautilusinc.com/events and will be archived online within one hour after completion of the call. In addition, listeners may call (800) 268-5851 in North America and international listeners may call (303) 223-2692. Participants from the Company will be Bruce M. Cazenave, Chief Executive Officer, and William B. McMahon, Chief Operating Officer.
A telephonic playback will be available from 6:30 p.m. ET, August 6, 2012, through 6:30 p.m. ET, August 20, 2012. Participants can dial (800) 633-8284 in North America and international participants can dial (402) 977-9140 to hear the playback. The passcode for the playback is 21600716.
About Nautilus, Inc.Headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS) is a global fitness products company providing innovative, quality solutions to help people achieve a healthy lifestyle. With a brand portfolio including Nautilus ®, Bowflex ®, TreadClimber ® ,Schwinn ®, Schwinn Fitness TM, Universal ® and CoreBody Reformer™, Nautilus markets innovative fitness products through Direct and Retail channels. Websites: www.nautilusinc.com, www.bowflex.com, www.treadclimber.com and www.corebody.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV