MILWAUKEE, July 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MGIC Investment Corporation (NYSE: MTG), has promoted Timothy J. Mattke to Senior Vice President - Controller, Chief Accounting Officer.
Mr. Mattke has served as Vice President - Controller since February 2009. Mr. Mattke has also served as Assistant Controller of MGIC Investment Corporation's principal subsidiary, Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation ('MGIC'), and prior to that was a manager in MGIC's accounting department. Before joining MGIC in 2006, Mr. Mattke was with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
Mr. Mattke earned both his Bachelor of Business Administration, majoring in accounting, and a Master of Accountancy from the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
About MGIC MGIC (
www.mgic.com), the principal subsidiary of MGIC Investment Corporation, is the nation's largest private mortgage insurer as measured by
$169.0 billion primary insurance in force covering 1.1 million mortgages as of
March 31, 2012. MGIC serves lenders throughout
the United States,
Puerto Rico, and other locations helping families achieve homeownership sooner by making affordable low-down-payment mortgages a reality.
From time to time MGIC Investment Corporation releases important information via postings on its corporate website without making any other disclosure and intends to continue to do so in the future. Investors and other interested parties are encouraged to enroll to receive automatic email alerts and Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds regarding new postings. Enrollment information can be found at http://mtg.mgic.com under Investor Information .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV