SHANGHAI, July 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Taomee Holdings Limited ("Taomee" or the "Company") (NYSE: TAOM), one of the leading children's entertainment and media companies in China, today announced that it will commercially launch one of its online virtual worlds- Mole's World in South Korea and Thailand, on July 27th, August 1st, respectively.
In January 2012, Taomee announced its agreement with Central Star Ltd ("Central Star"), a leading Taiwan-based game operator, for the exclusive rights to license Mole's World in Thailand. On February 6th, 2012, Taomee also announced that it entered into an agreement with TokTokPlus Co., Ltd ("TokTokPlus"), a leading Korea-based game publisher and developer, for the exclusive license to operate its highly-anticipated Mole's World in South Korea.
Regarding to the upcoming launch, Mr. Kim Sang Keun, Chief Executive Officer of TokTokPlus said "We are excited about the upcoming commercial launch of Mole's World to our broad gaming audience and are confident in the success of the game in the Korea market."About Mole's World: Mole's World is Taomee's first franchise launched in September 2008, the franchise features a community of cuddly red-nosed moles living in a variety of settings and landscapes, and interact in many social activities that promote wholesome family values, friendships, and happiness. Mole's World has been well received by children since its release in China market and has won numerous recognitions from top game websites and organizations since publication, including "Internet Culture Innovator 2010 Award" by Ministry of Culture, China; "State Online Publishing 2010 Award" by GAAP, China and "Elite Virtual World 2011 Award" by Domestic web game committee.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV