Molina Healthcare (MOH)
Q2 2012 Earnings Call
July 26, 2012 5:00 pm ET
ExecutivesJuan Jose Orellana - Vice President of Investor Relations Joseph Mario Molina - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President John C. Molina - Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of Financial Affairs, Treasurer, Director and Member of Compliance Committee James W. Howatt - Former Chief Medical Officer Terry P. Bayer - Chief Operating Officer Joseph W. White - Chief Accounting Officer Analysts Joshua R. Raskin - Barclays Capital, Research Division Kenneth Lavine - UBS Investment Bank, Research Division Christian Rigg - Susquehanna Financial Group, LLLP, Research Division Sarah James - Wedbush Securities Inc., Research Division Scott J. Green - BofA Merrill Lynch, Research Division Peter Heinz Costa - Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Research Division David H. Windley - Jefferies & Company, Inc., Research Division Melissa McGinnis - Morgan Stanley, Research Division Carl R. McDonald - Citigroup Inc, Research Division Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by MOH
» Molina Healthcare's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Molina Healthcare's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Molina Healthcare Inc. - Analyst/Investor Day
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV