The NPAC is a vital component of our national and telecommunications infrastructure. Thus, it is critical to the communication service providers who are our customers, to consumers and to the American public more generally. First, to address communication service providers. Over the past 15 years, we have provided our customers with extraordinary service as the technology landscape and market requirements have evolved. In 2011, we achieved 100% compliance on over 2,200 individual service-level metrics that measure our performance and reliability while concurrently implementing the most substantial upgrade ever to our infrastructure.
In 2011, our customers rated us 3.8 out of 4 for customer satisfaction, offering further proof of our unparalleled customer focus and ability. Today, we process over 1.2 million transactions for our customers every single day. To do this, we engage in over 20 million interactions with thousands of service providers in realtime, and we must ensure that this information is received correctly and simultaneously at every single customer endpoint. All of these interactions occur within a complex hardware and software infrastructure that employs thousands of business rules. The combinatorial scenario of these rules in infrastructure must handle our needs [ph]. We math geeks think 1,000 factorial requiring an array of experts with extensive knowledge of the system itself and the number of portability in general. Using this same complex infrastructure, we make it easy and cost-effective for carriers to introduce new technologies and devices and to rationalize their networks and infrastructure.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV