Investors are receiving 46 cents in dividends for a yield of 2.18%.
Kroger's last quarterly earnings release was June 14, and the previous closing price was $22.58. Relative to a current price of $21.49, shares are down 2.3%.
Kroger is oversold on the daily chart and support on the weekly chart has held (so far) this week after a test.
Boston Scientific (BSX) Background: Boston Scientific trades an average of 10.9 million shares per day with a market cap of $7.6 billion. 52-week range: $5.09 to 7.28 The average analyst target price for Boston Scientific is $7.13. The mean fiscal year estimate price-to-earnings ratio is 12.15, based on earnings of 43 cents per share this year. The company has falling revenue year-over-year of $7.62 billion last fiscal year compared to $7.81 billion in the previous year. The bottom line has rising earnings year-over-year of $441 million last fiscal year compared to a loss of $1.07 billion in the previous year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV