Now let me hand you over to Wolfgang for a more detailed overview of the first half of 2012 numbers. Wolfgang?
Wolfgang Breme – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Thank you Paul and welcome also from my side. Let’s move on to slide four, the consolidated income statement. I would now like to elaborate further on a few key financial figures. I will start with the year-on-year comparison H1 2012 versus H1 2011. During the first six months of 2012, AIXTRON reported total revenues of €88.1 million, a decrease of €292.9 million or 77%, compared to €381 million in the same period last year. The most significant factor in this development was the year-on-year decrease in demand for MOCVD deposition equipment for LED applications in line with the current cyclical downturn of the industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV