Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. and subsidiaries (NYSE: CPAC; BVL: CPACASC1) (“the Company” or “Cementos Pacasmayo”) a leading Peruvian cement company, announced today its consolidated results for the second quarter period ended June 30, 2012 (“2Q12”). These results have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and are stated in nominal Peruvian nuevos soles (S/.).
Operating and Financial Highlights:
2Q12 versus 2Q11:
- Cement sales volume exceeded expectations and increased 15.4%
- Sales of goods increased 17.1%
- Consolidated EBITDA in 2Q12 reached S/. 57.2 million
|Financial and Operating Results|
|2Q12||2Q11||% Var.||6M12||6M11||% Var.|
|In thousands of metric tons|
|In millions of S/.|
|Sales of goods||265.5||226.8||17.1||%||542.8||457.2||18.7||%|
|Net income of controller||30.8||36.3||-15.2||%||71.4||75.1||-4.9||%|
|Net cash flows provided by operating activities||37.4||15.0||N/R||23.8||32.0||N/R|
|Net cash flows used in investing activities||-29.2||-54.2||N/R||-484.9||-107.3||N/R|
|Gross Margin||37.0||%||42.2||%||-5.2 pp.||38.3||%||42.8||%||-4.5 pp.|
|Operating Margin||16.9||%||24.3||%||-7.4 pp.||19.3||%||24.7||%||-5.4 pp.|
|Controller’s Net Margin||11.6||%||16.0||%||-4.4 pp.||13.2||%||16.4||%||-3.2 pp.|
|Consolidated EBITDA Margin||21.5||%||29.0||%||-7.5 pp.||23.7||%||29.5||%||-5.8 pp.|
|Cement EBITDA Margin||22.8||%||29.4||%||-6.6 pp.||24.6||%||29.9||%||-5.3 pp.|
For a full version of Cementos Pacasmayo’s First Quarter 2012 Earnings Release, please visit http://www.cementospacasmayo.com.pe.CONFERENCE CALL INFORMATION: Cementos Pacasmayo will host a conference call tomorrow, Friday, July 27, 2012, to discuss these results at 10:30 am New York time/9:30 am Lima time. To participate, please dial:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV