Health Care REIT, Inc. (NYSE:HCN) announced today the resignation of John T. Thomas, Executive Vice President–Medical Facilities, effective July 25, 2012. Mr. Thomas resigned to pursue new opportunities.
“We thank John for his contribution to the growth of our medical facilities portfolio and wish him well in his future endeavors,” commented George L. Chapman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Health Care REIT.
Mr. Chapman added, “We look forward to the continued growth of our medical facilities platform under the guidance of our experienced and knowledgeable leadership group. Our medical facilities team, including Jeff Miller, Executive Vice President–Operations, Scott Brinker, Executive Vice President–Investments and Mike Noto, Senior Vice President–Management Services Group, efficiently manages a portfolio and an acquisition pipeline that are among the strongest and highest quality in the industry. At the same time, our long-standing partner, Frauenshuh Healthcare Real Estate Solutions allows us to develop and fund state-of-the-art medical facilities for leading systems throughout the nation. We have truly built a ‘best in class’ organization in the medical facilities sector that complements our preeminent seniors housing team.”
About Health Care REITHealth Care REIT, Inc., an S&P 500 company with headquarters in Toledo, Ohio, is a real estate investment trust that invests across the full spectrum of seniors housing and health care real estate. The company also provides an extensive array of property management and development services. As of March 31, 2012, the company’s broadly diversified portfolio consisted of 956 properties in 46 states. More information is available on the company’s website at www.hcreit.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV