Vanguard Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE: VHS) (the “Company”) plans to announce results for its fourth fiscal quarter and year ended June 30, 2012 after the market closes on Wednesday, August 22, 2012.
The Company will host a conference call on August 23, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time for senior management to discuss the Company’s financial and operating results. A live broadcast of this conference call can be found on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.vanguardhealth.com or www.earnings.com. To listen to the live call, please go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register, download, and install any necessary audio software. The online replay will follow shortly after the conclusion of the call and be available for 90 days.
The Company owns and operates 28 acute care and specialty hospitals and
complementary facilities and services in metropolitan Chicago, Illinois;
metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona; metropolitan Detroit, Michigan; San
Antonio, Texas; Harlingen and Brownsville, Texas; and Worcester and
metropolitan Boston, Massachusetts. The Company’s strategy is to develop
locally branded, comprehensive healthcare delivery networks in urban
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV