Royal Dutch Shell PLC ADR Class A (RDS.A) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Royal Dutch Shell PLC ADR Class A fell 72 cents (-1.1%) to $67.34 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4.7 million shares of Royal Dutch Shell PLC ADR Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $66.70-$67.81 after having opened the day at $66.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.06. Other company's within the Energy industry that declined today were: Carbo Ceramics (CRR), down 15.1%, ATP Oil & Gas (ATPG), down 14.8%, Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat (AMCF), down 10.1%, and WSP Holdings (WH), down 6.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Royal Dutch Shell PLC ADR Class A Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about RDS.A
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV