W.W. Grainger Inc. (GWW): Today's Featured Wholesale Winner
W.W. Grainger (GWW) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, W.W. Grainger rose $3.04 (1.5%) to $202.26 on light volume. Throughout the day, 379,428 shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 759,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $199.13-$208.71 after having opened the day at $202.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $199.22. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Bluelinx Holdings (BXC), up 13.7%, Navarre Corporation (NAVR), up 9%, SinoHub (SIHI), up 8.3%, and Westinghouse Solar (WEST), up 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV