Crown Castle International Corp (CCI): Today's Featured Technology Winner
Crown Castle International (CCI) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Crown Castle International rose $2.93 (5.1%) to $60.69 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of Crown Castle International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.18-$62.95 after having opened the day at $60.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.76. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: MetroPCS Communications (PCS), up 36.8%, Akamai Technologies (AKAM), up 24%, Vasco Data Security International (VDSI), up 23.5%, and Western Digital Corporation (WDC), up 20.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Crown Castle International Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV