ABB (ABB) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, ABB rose $1.12 (7.1%) to $16.97 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5.6 million shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.84-$17.11 after having opened the day at $16.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.85. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Terex (TEX), up 29.2%, Electro Scientific Industries (ESIO), up 19.9%, GrafTech International (GTI), up 17.8%, and Manitowoc (MTW), up 12.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ABB
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV