Q2 2012 Earnings Call
July 26, 2012 11:00 am ET
ExecutivesSteve Tschiegg - Director of Capital Markets & Investor Relations James W. Griffith - Chief Executive Officer, President and Director Glenn A. Eisenberg - Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration Christopher A. Coughlin - President of Process Industries Richard G. Kyle - President of Mobile Industries and Aerospace Salvatore J. Miraglia - President of Steel Michael C. Arnold - Former Executive Vice President and President of Bearings & Power Transmission Group Analysts Holden Lewis - BB&T Capital Markets, Research Division David Raso - ISI Group Inc., Research Division Gary Farber - CL King & Associates, Inc. Samuel H. Eisner - William Blair & Company L.L.C., Research Division Eli S. Lustgarten - Longbow Research LLC Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by TKR
» Timken's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Timken's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Timken's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV