IRVINE, Calif., July 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) today announced that it has merged operations with 360 Commercial Partners, one of Orange County, California's leading real estate services firms. The combined firm will have a commanding presence in Orange County, with greatly enhanced strength and depth of service that will enable the firm to more fully deliver strategic, integrated services and solutions for real estate owners, occupiers and investors.
"The merger of Jones Lang LaSalle and 360 Commercial Partners was driven by client demand for broader and deeper services, as well as the anticipated growth of Orange County," said Peter Belisle, Southwest Market Director, Jones Lang LaSalle. "This is a mutually beneficial merger for 360 Commercial Partners and Jones Lang LaSalle, as well as for our clients, who will now have access to a broader platform and local market expertise from a firm that is the clear leader in capturing real value from real estate."
The merger will deepen mutual strengths and bolster overall service delivery capabilities by:
- Bringing clients significant depth and scale through a range of services, including strong industrial sales and leasing expertise and market-leading mid- and low-rise office building sales capabilities.
- Enhancing Jones Lang LaSalle's already strong tenant representation practice as well as robust landlord leasing and project management capabilities in Orange County.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts