Of the other remaining capital expenditures, we've spent $7 million on the sustaining capital expenditures and $58 million on revenue-generating capital expenditures, the latter consisting of $30 million on existing sites and $28 million on the construction of new sites, primarily distributed antenna system deployments. Further, during the second quarter, we used $51 million of cash to purchase a portion of our 9% senior notes and 7.75% senior secured notes, including make-whole costs at prices we found attractive relative to these bonds' respective call dates.
We ended the second quarter of 2012 with total net debt-to-last quarter annualized adjusted EBITDA of 5.5x and adjusted EBITDA-to-cash interest expense of 3.1x. As you saw in our press release last night, we reached an agreement with T-Mobile USA to extend the remaining term on all 7,300 existing leases to 10 years and granted T-Mobile rights to upgrade certain towers with radio equipment in connection with their network modernization plan. We expect this agreement to contribute approximately $20 million in site rental revenue to our second half 2012 results.
Moving to the outlook for the third quarter and full year 2012 as shown on Slide 7 and 8. We expect site rental revenue of between $530 million and $535 million and adjusted EBITDA of between $387 million and $392 million for the third quarter of 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV