Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (NYSE: FIX), a leading provider of commercial, industrial and institutional heating, ventilation and air conditioning (“HVAC”) services, announces that it has scheduled its quarterly conference call and webcast for Thursday, August 2, 2012 at 10 a.m. Central Time to discuss second quarter 2012 financial results. The results will be released after the market closes on Wednesday, August 1, 2012.
To participate in the call, dial 1-888-771-4350 fifteen minutes before the conference call begins and enter 32963498 as the conference passcode. Participants may pre-register for the call at https://www.yourconferencecenter.com/confcenter/PinCode/Pin_Code.aspx?100374&o=UyfTTZxjTBSnIj. Pre-registrants will be issued a pin number to use when dialing into the live call which will provide quick access to the conference by bypassing the operator upon connection.
A replay of the entire call will be available until August 9, 2012 by calling 1-888-843-7419 with the conference passcode of 9893 653#.
The call can also be accessed on the Company’s website at http://www.comfortsystemsusa.com under the Investors tab. A replay of the call will also be available on the Company’s website.Comfort Systems USA ® is a premier provider of business solutions addressing workplace comfort, with 87 locations in 72 cities around the nation. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.comfortsystemsusa.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV