the United States, LODOTRA is approved for the treatment of moderate to severe active RA when accompanied by morning stiffness in 16 European countries and Israel. Horizon has granted commercialization rights for LODOTRA in
Latin America to its distribution partner Mundipharma International Corporation Limited.
Important Safety Information
RAYOS ® (prednisone) delayed ‐ release tablets
Approved uses of RAYOS
RAYOS, a delayed‐release form of prednisone, prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. RAYOS is approved to treat a broad range of diseases including rheumatoid arthritis (RA), polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR), psoriatic arthritis (PsA), ankylosing spondylitis (AS), asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). For a full list of RAYOS indications, please see full prescribing information at www.RAYOSrx.com .
RAYOS is contraindicated in patients who have known hypersensitivity to prednisone or to any of the excipients. Rare instances of anaphylaxis have occurred in patients receiving corticosteroids.
Important information about RAYOS Do not use RAYOS if you are allergic to prednisone.Long‐term use of RAYOS can affect how your body responds to stress. Symptoms can include weight gain, severe fatigue, weak muscles, and high blood sugar. RAYOS can weaken your immune system, making it easier for you to get an infection or worsening an infection you already have or have recently had. RAYOS can cause high blood pressure, salt and water retention and low blood potassium. There is an increased risk of developing holes in the stomach or intestines if you have certain stomach and intestinal disorders. Behavior and mood changes can occur, including intense excitement or happiness, sleeplessness, mood swings, personality changes or severe depression.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV