HONOLULU, July 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Central Pacific Financial Corp. (NYSE: CPF) announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer John C. Dean and Chief Financial Officer Denis K. Isono are scheduled to present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Community Bank Investor Conference in New York City.
The presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available at Central Pacific's investor relations website, http://investor.centralpacificbank.com. The webcast will also be available for replay, starting within 24 hours of the live presentation, at the same website.
About Central Pacific Financial Corp.Central Pacific Financial Corp. is a Hawaii-based bank holding company with approximately $4.2 billion in assets. Central Pacific Bank, its primary subsidiary, operates 34 branches and 117 ATMs in the state of Hawaii, as of June 30, 2012. For additional information, please visit the Company's website at http://www.centralpacificbank.com.SOURCE Central Pacific Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV