SG&A was $69.3 million which included $6.6 million of acquisition related expenses, $1.6 million of depreciation, $2.2 million of amortization $2.3 million in equity based compensation and $0.5 million of income related to the adjustment of an acquisition related earn-out. Capital expenditures were $5.3 million, interest expense was $4.9 million which included the write-off of $1.2 million of deferred loan costs and non-recurring financing fees.
Third Quarter 2012 Financial Estimates
Based on revenue in the first three weeks of the second quarter, On Assignment is providing financial estimates for the quarter ending September 30, 2012 which do not include any acquisition related costs. Those estimates are as follows:
- Revenues of $382 million to $388 million
- Gross Margin of 30.3% to 30.6%
- SG&A of $84 million which includes $1.9 million in depreciation, amortization of $3.8 million and $2.8 million in equity-based compensation expense
- Adjusted EBITDA of $40.3 million to $43.2 million
- Net income of $14.8 million to $16.5 million
- Earnings per diluted share of $0.28 to $0.31
- Diluted shares outstanding of 53 million
The estimates assume one less billable day in the third quarter than the second quarter and year-over-year revenue growth ranges in the high 20 percent for Oxford, a slight contraction for Life Sciences, low single digits for Healthcare (due to the labor disruption revenue in Nurse Travel in the 3 rd quarter of 2011) and the low teens for Physician Staffing and Apex. The estimates above assume no deterioration in the staffing markets On Assignment serves.On Assignment will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss its second quarter 2012 financial results this afternoon, Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time. Interested parties are invited to listen to the conference call by dialing (877) 837-4158 or (281) 913-8521 ten minutes before the call. The conference ID number is 99068611. A replay of the conference call can be accessed from approximately 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time Thursday, July 26, 2012 through Thursday, August 9, 2012 by dialing (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 with the conference ID number 99068611.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV