- Revenues for the second quarter of 2012 were $283.2 million, including $99.0 million from Apex Systems which was acquired on May 15 th. Revenues were up 97 percent year-over-year and up 70 percent from the preceding quarter.
- Revenue growth (excluding the acquisition of Apex Systems) was 28 percent over the second quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA (a non-GAAP measurement defined below) was $32.3 million, up 118 percent year-over-year.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin (Adjusted EBITDA as a percent of revenues) for the quarter was 11.4 percent compared with 10.3 percent in the second quarter of 2011.
- Net Income was $8.5 million, or $0.19 per diluted share and $13.0 million or $0.28 per diluted share excluding acquisition related costs (net of income tax).
On Assignment Reports Record Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts