- Core Funds From Operations of $16.9 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, which includes termination fee income of $1.1 million, or $0.02 per diluted share.
- Same-property net operating income increased by 3.5% on an accrual basis and 3.0% on a cash basis.
- Executed 560,000 square feet of leases, including 147,000 square feet of new leases.
- Increased leased rates over prior quarter to 85.4%, from 84.9%, and occupancy rates to 84.0%, from 83.0%.
- Prepaid the entire $75.0 million principal balance of its Series A and Series B Senior Notes and paid a $10.2 million make-whole amount associated with the prepayment.
First Potomac Realty Trust Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.