- Core Funds From Operations of $16.9 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, which includes termination fee income of $1.1 million, or $0.02 per diluted share.
- Same-property net operating income increased by 3.5% on an accrual basis and 3.0% on a cash basis.
- Executed 560,000 square feet of leases, including 147,000 square feet of new leases.
- Increased leased rates over prior quarter to 85.4%, from 84.9%, and occupancy rates to 84.0%, from 83.0%.
- Prepaid the entire $75.0 million principal balance of its Series A and Series B Senior Notes and paid a $10.2 million make-whole amount associated with the prepayment.
First Potomac Realty Trust Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.