- Core funds from operations (“Core FFO”) was $11.6 million or $0.12 per share/unit for the second quarter, compared to $8.4 million or $0.11 per share/unit in the prior year;
- Same-community net operating income (“NOI”) for the quarter increased 10.9% on a 7.5% increase in revenues and a 3.8% increase in operating expenses;
- Same-community portfolio is currently 83.9% preleased for the 2012/2013 lease term, compared to 86.1% at this time last year;
- Anticipated same-community net rental rate increase of 5.0% for the 2012/2013 lease term;
- Reduced overall company leverage with debt to gross assets of 28.8% at June 30, 2012, a 18.4% reduction from 35.3% a year earlier;
- Awarded a new third-party development project at Clarion University of Pennsylvania. With a project total cost of $44.7 million, this approximate 700-bed community is anticipated to be delivered in the summer of 2014; and
- EdR’s Board of Directors increased the Company’s quarterly dividend 43% to $0.10 per share/unit, starting with the second quarter dividend that is payable on August 15, 2012.
EdR Announces Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.