- Net sales increased 13.1% to $174.4 million compared to $154.2 million for the same period last year.
- Gross margin was 42.2% compared to 42.7% for the same period last year.
- Diluted loss per share was $(0.53) compared to $(0.19) for the same period last year.
- UGG® brand sales decreased 0.3% to $107.9 million compared to $108.3 million for the same period last year.
- Teva® brand sales decreased 15.4% to $34.1 million compared to $40.3 million for the same period last year.
- Sanuk® brand sales (acquired on July 1, 2011) were $28.0 million for the second quarter of 2012.
- Domestic sales increased 37.1% to $113.5 million compared to $82.8 million for the same period last year.
- International sales decreased 14.7% to $61.0 million compared to $71.5 million for the same period last year.
- Retail sales increased 25.0% to $25.2 million compared to $20.1 million for the same period last year; same store sales increased 6.8% for the thirteen weeks ending July 1, 2012 compared to the thirteen weeks ending July 3, 2011.
- eCommerce sales increased 40.1% to $8.0 million compared to $5.7 million for the same period last year.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.