- Revenues were $124.6 million, up 7.3 percent compared to $116.1 million in Q2 2011.
- Operating income for the quarter was $6.9 million.
- Net income in the quarter was $4.1 million.
- Net income in the quarter per diluted share was 14 cents.
- Adjusted EBITDA excluding one-time charges was $17.7 million. Adjusted EBITDA is defined as net income (loss) excluding non-cash employee compensation, other expense, interest, income taxes, depreciation and amortization, and severance and related charges.
- One-time charges related to the upcoming management transition as well as related charges totaled $6.6 million on a pretax basis or $4.9 million after tax, and negatively impacted earnings per share by 17 cents in the quarter.
- Cash, cash equivalents, and short term investments were $70.5 million at June 30, 2012.
Nutrisystem Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.