- Revenues were $124.6 million, up 7.3 percent compared to $116.1 million in Q2 2011.
- Operating income for the quarter was $6.9 million.
- Net income in the quarter was $4.1 million.
- Net income in the quarter per diluted share was 14 cents.
- Adjusted EBITDA excluding one-time charges was $17.7 million. Adjusted EBITDA is defined as net income (loss) excluding non-cash employee compensation, other expense, interest, income taxes, depreciation and amortization, and severance and related charges.
- One-time charges related to the upcoming management transition as well as related charges totaled $6.6 million on a pretax basis or $4.9 million after tax, and negatively impacted earnings per share by 17 cents in the quarter.
- Cash, cash equivalents, and short term investments were $70.5 million at June 30, 2012.
Nutrisystem Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.