To date, equivalent development wells producing, or drilled and perforated for completion, during production periods upon which distributions are based are as follows:
Equivalent Producing Development Wells
Additional Drilled Development Wells*
Total Development Wells
*Equivalent development wells that are not producing at the ‘As of’ date but have been drilled and perforated for completion.
SandRidge Energy, Inc., the sponsor of SandRidge Mississippian Trust I, announced that it will host a conference call on August 10, 2012 at 8:00 am CDT. The telephone number to access the conference call from within the U.S. is 866-202-3109 and from outside the U.S. is 617-213-8844. The participant code for the call is 18364239. The call may also be accessed via the internet at http://www.media-server.com/m/acs/2187a5217678adaed222c96ff57fd67c. An audio replay of the call will be available from August 10, 2012 until 11:59 pm CDT on August 17, 2012. The number to access the conference call replay from within the U.S. is 888-286-8010 and from outside the U.S. is 617-801-6888. The participant code for the replay is 30145934.
Pursuant to IRC Section 1446, withholding tax on income effectively connected to a United States trade or business allocated to foreign partners should be made at the highest marginal rate. Under Section 1441, withholding tax on fixed, determinable, annual, periodic income from United States sources allocated to foreign partners should be made at 30% of gross income unless the rate is reduced by treaty. This is intended to be a qualified notice to nominees and brokers as provided for under Treasury Regulation Section 1.1446-4(b) by SandRidge Mississippian Trust I, and while specific relief is not specified for Section 1441 income, this disclosure is intended to suffice. Nominees and brokers should withhold 35% of the distribution made to foreign partners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV