Datalink (Nasdaq: DTLK), a leading provider of data center infrastructure and services, today reported results for its second quarter and six months that ended June 30, 2012. Revenues for the quarter ended June 30, 2012, increased 34% to $120.0 million compared to $89.5 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2011. Revenues for the six months ended June 30, 2012, increased 36% to $239.1 million compared to $175.2 million for the six months ended June 30, 2011.
GAAP ResultsOn a GAAP basis, the company reported net earnings of $3.2 million or $0.18 per diluted share for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012. This compares to net earnings of $2.7 million or $0.16 per diluted share in the second quarter of 2011. For the six months ended June 30, 2012, the company reported net earnings of $5.4 million or $0.31 per diluted share, compared to net earnings of $4.4 million, or $0.29 per diluted share, for the six months ended June 30, 2011.
Non-GAAP ResultsNon-GAAP net earnings for the second quarter of 2012 were $4.0 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, compared to non-GAAP net earnings of $3.3 million, or $0.19 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2011. For the six months ended June 30, 2012, the company reported non-GAAP net earnings of $6.9 million, or $0.40 per diluted share, compared to non-GAAP net earnings of $5.5 million, or $0.36 per diluted share, for the six months ended June 30, 2011. A detailed reconciliation between GAAP and non-GAAP information is contained in the tables included herein.
Datalink’s results for the first two quarters of 2012 include the additional 3.3 million common shares issued by the company in connection with the follow-on stock offering in March 2011 and the results of operations from the acquisition of Midwave Corporation, which was completed on October 3, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV