- Plumbing & Accessories net sales were up 12 percent, with continuing gains in the U.S. wholesale business on strength from new construction market growth, as well as success in international markets, especially China.
- Security & Storage net sales were up 2 percent, with security product sales growing 7 percent on broader placement of products at key retailers and increased global sales of padlocks and safety products.
- Advanced Material Windows & Door Systems net sales were up 7 percent, with strength in new construction contributing to growth in both the window and door product lines.
- Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry net sales were up approximately 1 percent, with operating profit up 22 percent to $18 million.
Fortune Brands Home & Security Continues Sales And Profit Growth In Second Quarter, Reaffirms Annual Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts