BEDFORD, Mass., July 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GSI Group Inc., (NASDAQ: GSIG) a global leader and supplier of laser-based solutions, precision motion and optical control devices and associated precision technologies to global industrial, electronics, medical, and scientific markets, will release its second quarter 2012 results after the market close on Tuesday, August 7, 2012.
The Company will host a conference call on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss these results. John A. Roush, Chief Executive Officer, and Robert Buckley, Chief Financial Officer, will host the conference call.
To access the call, please dial (877) 482-5124 prior to the scheduled conference call time. The conference ID number is 7419528.A playback of this conference call will be available beginning 8:00 p.m. ET, Tuesday, August 7, 2012. The playback phone number is (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 and the code number is 7419528. The playback will remain available until 8:00 p.m. ET, Tuesday, August 21, 2012. A replay of the audio webcast will be available three hours after the conclusion of the call on the Investor Relations section of the Company's web site at www.gsig.com. About GSI Group Inc. GSI Group Inc. supplies laser-based solutions, precision motion control devices, optical controls, and associated precision technologies to global industrial, electronics, medical, and scientific markets. GSI Group Inc.'s common shares are quoted on NASDAQ (GSIG). More information about GSI is available on the Company's website at www.gsig.com. For additional information, please contact GSI Group Inc., Investor Relations, at (781) 266-5137 or InvestorRelations@gsig.com. SOURCE GSI Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV