- Total non-GAAP revenue of approximately $24.2 million, up 35% year-over-year. This is above the company’s guidance of $20.5 million to $21.5 million.
- Non-GAAP smartphone revenue of approximately $20.4 million, up 111% year-over-year. This is above the company’s guidance of $17.5 million to $18.5 million.
- Total GAAP revenue is approximately $23.6 million and GAAP smartphone revenue is approximately $19.9 million.
- Original IP contributed approximately 95% of non-GAAP smartphone revenues and non-GAAP gross margin is approximately 91%; GAAP gross margin is approximately 87%.
- Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA is approximately $1.2 million.
- Cash generated from operations of approximately $1.6 million; cash balance on June 30, 2012 of $24.5 million, which was above guidance.
Glu Mobile Announces Preliminary Second Quarter 2012 Results; Moves Earnings Conference Call Date Forward To August 2nd
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts