- Total non-GAAP revenue of approximately $24.2 million, up 35% year-over-year. This is above the company’s guidance of $20.5 million to $21.5 million.
- Non-GAAP smartphone revenue of approximately $20.4 million, up 111% year-over-year. This is above the company’s guidance of $17.5 million to $18.5 million.
- Total GAAP revenue is approximately $23.6 million and GAAP smartphone revenue is approximately $19.9 million.
- Original IP contributed approximately 95% of non-GAAP smartphone revenues and non-GAAP gross margin is approximately 91%; GAAP gross margin is approximately 87%.
- Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA is approximately $1.2 million.
- Cash generated from operations of approximately $1.6 million; cash balance on June 30, 2012 of $24.5 million, which was above guidance.
Glu Mobile Announces Preliminary Second Quarter 2012 Results; Moves Earnings Conference Call Date Forward To August 2nd
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.