ITT Educational Services (ESI)
Q2 2012 Earnings Call
July 26, 2012 11:00 am ET
ExecutivesKevin M. Modany - Chairman and Chief Executive OfficerDaniel M. Fitzpatrick - Chief Financial Officer, Principal Accounting Officer and Executive Vice PresidentAnalystsKelly A. Flynn - Crédit Suisse AG, Research DivisionSuzanne E. Stein - Morgan Stanley, Research DivisionJeffrey Y. Volshteyn - JP Morgan Chase & Co, Research DivisionPaul Ginocchio - Deutsche Bank AG, Research DivisionRobert L. Craig - Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc., Research DivisionSara Gubins - BofA Merrill Lynch, Research DivisionGeorge K. Tong - Piper Jaffray Companies, Research DivisionJames Samford - Citigroup Inc, Research DivisionGary E. Bisbee - Barclays Capital, Research DivisionCorey Greendale - First Analysis Securities Corporation, Research DivisionJeffrey P. Meuler - Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Research DivisionTrace A. Urdan - Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Research DivisionTimo ConnorPresentationOperator
Previous Statements by ESI
» ITT Educational Services' CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» ITT Educational Services, Inc. CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» ITT Educational Services, Inc.'s CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV