Zimmer Holdings (ZMH)
Q2 2012 Earnings Call
July 26, 2012 8:00 am ET
ExecutivesRobert J. Marshall - Vice President of Investor Relations and Treasurer David C. Dvorak - Chief Executive Officer, President and Director James T. Crines - Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Finance Analysts Kimberly Weeks Gailun - JP Morgan Chase & Co, Research Division Robert A. Hopkins - BofA Merrill Lynch, Research Division Joanne K. Wuensch - BMO Capital Markets U.S. Matthew Taylor - Barclays Capital, Research Division Matthew Keeler - Crédit Suisse AG, Research Division Matthew S. Miksic - Piper Jaffray Companies, Research Division Derrick Sung - Sanford C. Bernstein & Co., LLC., Research Division Chris Hammond - Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Research Division Steve Beuchaw - Morgan Stanley, Research Division Rajeev Jashnani - UBS Investment Bank, Research Division Richard Newitter - Leerink Swann LLC, Research Division Lawrence Biegelsen - Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Research Division Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by ZMH
» Zimmer Holdings' CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Zimmer Holdings' CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Zimmer Holdings' CEO Presents at The 30th Annual JPMorgan Chase Healthcare Conference (Transcript)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV