Iron Mountain (IRM)
Q2 2012 Earnings Call
July 26, 2012 8:30 am ET
ExecutivesStephen P. Golden - Vice President of Investor RelationsC. Richard Reese - Executive Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Strategic Review Special CommitteeBrian P. McKeon - Chief Financial Officer, Principal Accounting Officer and Executive Vice PresidentAnalystsGary E. Bisbee - Barclays Capital, Research DivisionAndrew C. Steinerman - JP Morgan Chase & Co, Research DivisionGeorge K. Tong - Piper Jaffray Companies, Research DivisionThomas Allen - Morgan Stanley, Research DivisionKevin D. McVeigh - Macquarie ResearchAndrew J. Wittmann - Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Research DivisionShlomo Rosenbaum - Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc., Research DivisionNathan Brochmann - William Blair & Company L.L.C., Research DivisionPresentationOperatorI'd like to welcome to Iron Mountain Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Call Webcast. [Operator Instructions] Mr. Golden, you may begin your conference.Stephen P. Golden
Previous Statements by IRM
» Iron Mountain's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Iron Mountain's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Iron Mountain's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV